Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Crunch Cake



Oh my word. Am I excited about this recipe. It just screams fall... and its delicious!! I think my favorite part is smelling it while its baking. Amazing!! You just have to try it!! Its compliments of my friend Kate - she said it is a recipe from her mother. I can tell you - it is now a Watts family recipe as well!

Ingredients
1 large can pumpkin
1 cup milk
3 eggs
1 cup sugar
1 t. cinnamon
1/4 t. ginger
1/8 t. cloves
1/2 t. salt
1 pkg. yellow cake mix
1 stick butter, melted
3/4 c. chopped nuts (I used walnuts)

Directions
Mix eggs, milk, sugar, pumpkin and spices.
Pour into a 9 X 13 buttered baking dish. Sprinkle cake mix over the mixture.
Drizzle melted butter over top. Sprinkle nuts on top.

Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
Can serve with whipped topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment