Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baked Mac and Cheese

Forgive my lack of blogging here lately. As you can see from my other blog, I've been obsessed with online scrapbooking and finally getting one big project done! And, sad to say, I'm going to be lazy tonight and not even put a full recipe!!

We had baked mac and cheese last night... I am a mac and cheese FREAK. I love it. Never get sick of it. My favorite variation is using Velveeta cheese and cream for the sauce, and adding tuna and peas. Who doesn't love that? I'm sharing this pic because the topping was so excellent. The rest of the recipe was not my favorite though, so try your favorite cheese sauce and then put this on top - and bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.

Its easy - just mix bacon (cooked and cut into bits), grated parmesan cheese, and crushed up potato chips. Yummy!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a good topping to put on some cheesy potatoes!!

    Always appreciate the good ideas!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete