Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pumpkin Bread

I was really excited this pumpkin bread turned out... I wanted a recipe that would be moist, pumpkiny and delicious. I found this one online and it fit the bill! When I made my batch yesterday, I didn't use 2 regular size loaf pans, I used 6 of the small-sized so I could have a little for myself and give the rest away! It worked out well!



Ingredients
2 cups canned pumpkin
3 cups flour
3 cups sugar
1 cup oil
4 eggs
2/3 cup water
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg

Directions
Set all the ingredients on the counter so they can come to room temperature. Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2 loaf pans with non-stick spray.

Mix all ingredients in large bowl with electric mixer until it is well blended and not lumpy.

Bake 1 hour (or 40 minutes if using smaller loaf pans) or until a toothpick comes out clean.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for my bread today...it is delicious...I've had 3 slices already today!

    Thank you for sharing with us! Enjoy your week!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete