Sunday, August 8, 2010

Funfetti Bars

Oh food blog, I haven't forgotten you. I'm just using all my energy baking another human being instead of pastries! But you know what, if my friend Angie can start back on two blogs, I can handle one! So here it goes - here are some recent recipes that are really good (in my opinion!) I'll post some the next few days - promise!

Our friend Amy made these yummy bars one night and I literally ate half the pan. First of all, who doesn't LOVE funfetti cake mix? And then some cream cheese frosting to top it off? Delish! I really enjoyed these in bar form versus cake - they were just so dense and yummy! Sure this is not a difficult recipe but it's easy and delicious and everyone seems to like them!



Ingredients
1 box of funfetti cake mix
2 eggs
1 stick of butter, softened in microwave
can of cream cheese frosting

Directions
Mix eggs and butter with cake mix and put in 9 X 13 glass pan. Will seem too thick but just press down evenly - it will rise.
Bake for 375 degrees for around 16 minutes or until brown. Frost when cooled.

No comments:

Post a Comment