Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Honey Chicken Wings

I got this recipe out of a cookbook from Sam's Aunt Pearl... I think I'm going to be sharing a lot of recipes out of that one! This was such a yummy marinade for the chicken! We used drumsticks since they were cheaper than the wings, and we definitely didn't use three pounds! However I did still make the full recipe, and next time I would cut it in half for sure. Oh well, lesson learned.

You can tell from the picture the sauce carmelizes until it is thick and delicious. It is sweet and savory at the same time; a perfect combo. We both really enjoyed this and I will be making it again. It couldn't be easier!!



Ingredients
3 pounds chicken wings
1 cup honey
1/2 cup catsup
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 teaspoons minced garlic
pepper

Directions
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Place wings in a 9X13 pan. Mix together remaining ingredients. Pour mixture over wings. Bake 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours. Turn occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment